Dog Friendly Accommodation in Ardlui
We’ve bow-wow-wow’d to requests at Ardlui Retreat and McDhui Lodge (or should that be McDug Lodge?), one of our fantastic Loch Lomond Lodges, is now officially dog friendly.
We now welcome our guests and their well-behaved pooches to Ardlui Retreat. With our own private beach and a limitless supply of sticks and stones, there’s literally hours of endless fun for ALL the family.
What you need to know if you’re thinking of booking dog friendly McDhui Lodge:
- no more than two medium sized dogs or one big dog allowed
- dogs aren’t permitted on any of the furniture
- dogs aren’t permitted to be left alone in the property
- dogs must be kept under control at all times
- dogs aren’t permitted in the kid’s playground, bbq hut or hot tub room
- you must bring towels and bedding for your animal
- there is an additional £5/night per dog charge